Our Office Is Open!
We have always taken pride in our customer-first mission. Today, as the COVID-19 situation continues to rapidly change and evolve, we are here for you more than ever. We understand that this situation may bring the urgency to be intentional about how we deal with the unexpected, so when it happens, we know that our loved ones are protected.
We realize that a lot of you wish to set up at least the necessary precautions to ensure that your family is cared and provided for if something unexpected happens. And we want to help! Our office is well prepared with the technology and tools allowing us to operate as usual during this critical time. We provide assistance with:
- Guardianship Appointments for Minor Children
- Advanced Healthcare Directives (including Living Wills)
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Revocable Trusts
- Living Trusts
- Disability Protection
- Asset Protection and Irrevocable Trusts.
Out of concern for the safety and health of your families and our communities, we offer a lot of flexibility when working to meet your estate planning objectives. To ensure that you are well taken care of in these times of COVID-19 crisis, we took the following measures:
- We have expanded our work hours to accommodate your emergency needs.
- We have reduced the pricing for the essential estate planning documents.
- We have shortened the document turn around time.
- Our principal attorney is available via cell-phone and text if you need legal advice immediately.
- We have virtual meetings available via ZOOM, SKYPE, and FACETIME allowing you to work with us from your home or office.
- We conduct follow up meetings and question and answer sessions via phone and have multi-participant conferencing tools available.
- We follow a special protocol for document signing and notarization according to the social-distancing guidelines.
- We provide free of charge cloud-based document storage so you can access your documents from anywhere 24/7.
We’re all focused on doing our part during this challenging situation. If you are in need of emergency planning, feeling unprepared, or just have a few questions about your family’s situation, we would love to talk to you about making or updating your estate plan.